I have a ton of pictures to post from our 24th of July celebration. We had a great fun filled day.
First we went to the parade in Logan. . .
then we headed over to the park for the candy cannon and free kid's activities.
Next we headed home for lunch and Allie's nap. (I don't have pictures of that) After she woke up we went to the new splash pad in Providence. It was probably the highlight of the day.
Finally we ended the day with a wiener roast in the back yard and some sparklers and fireworks in the front.
I am tired! How about you?


3 comments:
The splash pad is great, huh. It looks like it was a lot less crowded when you were there than when we went!
Wow a new splash pad? that is so great!! And a candy cannon? wow we missed out when we lived there!!
What a fun day! I am glad Kassie got wet :) Maybe it was the lack of crowds. There was nothing going on up here that I know of. We did have some fireworks in the evening from the dance festival.
Post a Comment