Background

Friday, July 23, 2010

Allie's Photo Shoot


  Well I am 3/4 of the way done with my photo class and it has been so AWESOME!!! (I hope that word never goes out of style)  I decided it was time to go put into practice some of the things I have been learning about and Allie was my victim.

I took all of these pictures in my front yard and had a great time.  The hardest part was coming up with cute poses especially because Allie isn't walking.  She will walk along things but if you try to have her hold onto your fingers and help her walk she just sits down on her cute little bum. As a result all of the poses are of her sitting.


I have always had a thing for feet pictures. Baby feet are the cutest!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOO CUTE Nicole! Great job. Wish I could give those cheeks a kiss! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that was me, Bree :)

Lacie said...

You did a great job, and what an awesome model!!!

Caitlin and Jared said...

She is so cute! You did a great job on the pictures!

D said...

What a sweetheart! I see the little pigtails have become a standard :) I love her cute smile!