Weight: 20 pounds 9.5 ounces 50th percentile
Height: 28 1/2 inches 30th percentile
I really thought Allie would go to town on her cake and ice cream but she really didn't. She would eat it if I fed it to her but other then that she just picked at it.
Allie wasn't really that interested in opening presents either. She was more interested in tormenting her sisters by pushing her presents away instead of opening them even with her sister's encouragement. So finally we just had each of the kids just open one of her presents for her.
We had a balloon themed party. Allie had a balloon crown and Jason made some balloon animals, flowers and swords for the kids. We also strung pillars of balloons from the rain gutter to the deck.
Our great friends, Kim, Grant and Carson came to the party. Grant gave the kids a ride on the 4-Wheeler. Surprisingly, Allie loved it!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday! Wow, where did that year go?!? She is so cute!!
Happy Birthday Allie!!!! She is such a cute kid!!!
SHE's ALREADY ONE!! WOW!! I'm so jealous that she actually went for the cake. Reid wouldn't go for the cake and still won't lol. I guess in many ways i should be very thankful!!
Looks like fun!! She is SOOO cute! Pretty funny that she wasn't interested in the cake or presents! So what did you get her? I need some ideas for Emery! ;)
What was I thinking? Allie sure got a lot of noisy toys for her birthday.
Allie was so cute at the party. She just laid back and let others do the work for her--feeding her cake, opening presents :) She sure is fun!!
I can't believe it's been a year. I remember where I was when you called and said she was finally here. So crazy!!! I'm glad your party was such a success. And now you know that if Jason's company ever downsizes, he can get a job as a clown who specializes in making balloon animals!
Post a Comment