On the 5th of July, the kids and I went to the Hyrum 4th of July parade. Check out the kids' cute festive outfits. Don't they look so patriotic. I should have got a group photo with them standing up but I didn't. We went with the Bair family and ran into the Morgan family. It was a 32nd ward reunion. The kids had a great time!
Brock's favorite part of the parade was the Mountain Crest marching band. They played right in front of the kids!
The Millville royalty. The girl in the purple is my friend Shannon. You may remember her from the finger nail painting post a few weeks ago.
Allie also enjoyed the parade. I had to post this picture because her facial expression just cracks me up! She was also in coordinating patriotic cloths.
Mikele and Kassie loved all the CANDY!!!! They came home with quite the loot of treats. Don't worry I helped them eat it. The only thing that would have made the day perfect is if Jason could have been there. He had to work. :(
2 comments:
I'm glad you went! You should have told me there was a 32nd ward reunion going on though! :)
Stupid work!! I hate when dad's have to miss things!! Your kids are adorable as usual, and Allie has another priceless expression!
Post a Comment