Background

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cousin Fun!

My brother was out of town last week so on Thursday night and Friday Jenny (his wife) and his 5 kids came to Logan for a visit.  The kids had so much fun playing together! The kids played all morning then we packed up a lunch and headed up to the school for a picnic. After lunch and some more horsing around on the school playground we came back to our house and played in the water in the back yard.  I was terrible at taking pictures but I did capture a few from the water slide.

 Apparently Kassie and Carson were a little thirsty.


Jenny and I had just as much fun as the kids.  We got up and went running in the morning (Jenny nearly killed me) then we chatted the whole day away.  Can you think of a more perfect way to spend a hot summer day in July?

3 comments:

Air Force Blues said...

Looks like they had a blast being able to hang out with their cousins. I love when family comes to town.

Lacie said...

How fun!! Saylor needs fun cousins like that!!

Murdock Family said...

Sounds like lots of fun!!! Glad you guys had fun!!