Background

Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Little Hair Trim


Allie's hair is out of control!  We are at that awkward stage where it is so uneven and just needs to grow out before we can do anything about it. Most of the time I feel like she looks like a little rag-a-muffing. Well on Tuesday we made it a little better.  I trimmed up her bangs and evened out the back a little.  She looked so cute with her little pigtails. The other side affect was that it made her look so much older and not like a baby.  I have mixed feeling about that. Well I had to take a few pictures. To bad the pigtails only lasted a few hours before she pulled them out!




   Whenever you tell Allie she has pretty hair she points at her hair like in this photo or she rubs the side of her head.  Also notice the little bit of curl in the back. It makes me wonder will Allie have curly hair like Mikele's or straight hair like Kassie? I think it is going to be straight.  Either way this girl is just to dang cute for her own good!

3 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

Does Allie have brown eyes? (It kind of looks like it in the first picture). Sorry, Nicole, I don't see much baby left in her at all! : )

Kas said...

Wow that last pic of her reminds me so much of Mikele!

Heather said...

She is looking so grown up! I'll put a vote in for curly hair. (cuz I think blonde curls are so stinking cute!)