My subject for this assignment was my husband, Jason. He stood in line and bought the ipad 2 on Friday and so was a very willing subject to just sit there on the couch while I took pictures of him from different points of view. I chose to put these photos in black and white because of the busy background.
So here we go - my "best shot"
For the second part of the assignment we focused on "less is more." Basically we were to take a photo of a scene and then break the scene down into smaller and smaller pieces. I struggled with this assignment because my subjects didn't hold still very well. I also think if I had picked something else to photograph it would have helped. My story was one that unfolded, not a single scene that told a story.
So here you go - my scene: The family is making homemade pizza for dinner tonight. Don't they look thrilled! Well at least Kassie is.
Now lets focus in . . .
Now it is time to EAT!!!









3 comments:
Love these! REALLY love the overhead shot and the last one. The black and white seems to really emphasize his concentration and adoration of his new toy! The pizza shots are fab, too! Great work this week! See ya next week. :)
Love all of these! I am so wishing that I had signed up for this class... *sigh*
Well you are amazing. Love the black and white photos of Jason. The point of view is amazing. Great work. Talk to ya soon.
Post a Comment