This week is the forth and final week of my lifestyle photography class. For the final assignment we were to post a thematic/conceptual photo. Basically we were to share a message in one photo. So before I tell you what my message was, lets look at the photo.
What do you think my message was? I would love to hear what you think in the comment section of this post. I posted the rest of the photo shoot and the message I wanted to share here.
For the second part of this weeks assignment we were to take a self portrait. As I watched the tutorial and Brooke discussed why it is so important to get into the pictures sometimes I couldn't help but agree. I am very rarely in the pictures. For starters I am usually the one taking the pictures and secondly I don't usually like how I look in a photo and when I scrapbook an event I hardly ever include a picture of myself. This is something I definitely need to work on and this is the first step.
My self portrait. . .
What an amazing journey this class has been. I have enjoyed the entire class and the growth I have seen in my photography! Thank you to my fellow classmates for sharing this journey with me. I have enjoyed checking out your photos. Thank you Brooke for sharing your talent and time!!!


7 comments:
Love those photos. I was thinking you could grab that cleaning bucket and head over to my house. Anyway, how awesome is that of your dad and Brock playing chess. OHH and by the way I love your self photo. I think I will print it, frame it and put it front and center in my house. You are the best my friend.
I am so in love with the first photo! It captures all the things we've talked about in this class! AWESOME!
Nice photo. Very narrative.
That first picture speaks volumes. I love the non-generational gap. Everyone needs a grandpa!
Cleaning Supplies?
Lol, Just playin with ya :)
Great photos! Especially the chess photo :)
Post a Comment